For assistance with other guests not following rules, such as 10pm quiet time, barking or aggressive dog, please contact the office. If you feel unsafe, whether there is someone standing outside your RV, banging on the door, or you feel in danger, please call 911. Remember your 911 address is the 5-digit number on your light pole plus the street name of your site. This can be found on the map or your address label from check-in.
Laundry Room Reminders
- Canadian coins will lock up the machines
- High efficiency (HE) machines need HE detergent to prevent excess bubbles and overflow
- Detergent pods should be placed directly in the drum before adding clothes
- Upper laundry room will be closed in the summer for drain repairs
Looking for a volunteer for next season – bingo caller!
We will email & post signs throughout park when we get the new rates!
If you are here for 4 months or more this season and want to return for 4 months or more next season, you can renew your reservation!
Phase 1: Those who want to keep their same site for next season just fill out the renewal form!
Phase 2: Those who want to renew but want a different site would list their 3 preferences from the list of available sites we will send out by email (also a copy in the office). Your own site will also be on the list so you can still list that as one of your preferences. If 2 (or more) guests want the same site it will go to the one with the longest new reservation. If both (or all) guests are annuals then it will go to the one who has been here the most months total.
Once all renewals have been completed, we will send out a final list of sites available to see if anyone wants to change their site. At this time there will be a $10 site change fee.
We will then input the renewals into our CampLife system and collect deposits from all except for yearly guests renewing after their first year.
Full details available in office, mailroom and on Channel 3
- If you are leaving earlier than your reservation departure date, please advise the office so we can add it to our daily list
- Tow dolly retrieval requires 2 days’ notice to have it delivered to your site
- Mailbox keys can be returned to mail center (use drop box if closed)
- Provide self-addressed labels for any first class mail you want forwarded
- Modems can be turned in to the office or scheduled (2-3 days) to be picked up
- $50 deposit refund will be applied to final electric
- Final meter read.
- We will read after you leave and apply to your invoice, or
- You can take a picture of your meter the morning before you leave and bring it to the office
On-site Summer Storage
- Pay storage fees prior to departure
- Water hoses, sewer hoses, cables must be removed
- Place power cord in black corrugated pipe or PVC pipe to prevent mower and weed-eater damage
- No items can be left on site with the exception of stairs. Other items can become projectiles during high winds
Please take a moment to stop by and relax while you enjoy the beautiful work that Monica and our volunteers have done behind the Welcome Center!
We also have some cabbage ready in the vegetable garden so help yourself to some leaves, but please don’t take a whole head so we can keep it growing.
Monica will also take any unwanted plants and plant them there or throughout the park. Please don’t throw them away! Drop them off in the Serenity Garden.
Thank you to the creative guests that have made our stays here more enjoyable.
We love seeing the beautiful rocks left around from the Rock Fairy, as well as the awesome wildlife pictures on our Facebook page.
We have even seen a flock of pink flamingos dancing in a few yards.
Wait….. you haven’t seen them dancing????
- Sun, March 12th Yard Sale
- Fri, March 17th St Patrick’s Day Dinner $15 / Dance at 6pm is free
- Sat, March 18th Hudson Dinner Theatre Matinee Dinner/Show $59/pp
- Sat, March 18th Tie-dye t-shirts $8
- Sun, March 19th Euchre Tournament $5
- Mon, March 20th Volunteer/Staff Appreciation Celebration
- Tues, March 21st Final Blood Drive / Booze Bingo (tie-dye night!)
- Wed, March 22nd Wind Chime Class $10
- Fri, March 24th Guest Appreciation Day! Free lunch!
- Mon, March 27th Pool Party w/music (last food trailer day)
We hope you have enjoyed the activities held this season!
We received 2200 packages in January and 2000 in February!
The U.S. Post Office delivers 95% of Amazon packages now.
When you get a notification from Amazon that your package has been delivered, it typically is scanned that way when it is delivered to the closest U.S. Post Office. Please expect another day before it is actually delivered to our mail center.
Thank you for your patience!
As we near the departure season please remember garbage dumpsters are only for normal household trash.
Hernando County Solid Waste & Recycling has 3 locations to take larger items.
Convenience Center 33070 Cortez Blvd
Main Landfill 14450 Landfill Rd
Convenience Center 2525 Osowaw Blvd
As a courtesy, please do not cut through other guests’ yard while walking. A rule of thumb would be to stay at least 5-6 feet from their RV so they can have their “personal” space! Do not allow pets to urinate on other guests’ yard items.
Maintenance has completed 696 work orders so far this season!
Thank you for letting us know when something is broken or not working as it should.
And thank you to all the staff who work hard each season!
Policy Reminders – warnings have been issued
- Gas carts are not allowed in park
- Pets must be on 6ft non-retractable leashes at all times, unless inside Bark Park
- Quiet hours begin at 10pm until 8am